Sidney Crosby is big news right now. This makes sense, as he's the one that scored the winning goal. But still. As my business teacher said: "It HAD to be Sidney. What a poster boy." Not to say I don't like him. I do. I even mentioned him in my business essay randomly. It was my connected theme in my introduction and conclusion. How? Trading cards. Just go with it.
Anyway, my friend keeps on ditching me. I don't think ditching is the word, but more so... She's standing me up. And it's getting fricken annoying! I don't even want to see her at this point for AMUSEMENT, but to get all the books she has of mine back. I'm done with high school friendships. Seriously.
It doesn't help the only thing we talk about when we talk is about the memories of years ago. "Remember when John made that comment about apples?" "Remember when we sent Warren that message?" YEAH, THOSE ARE THINGS I REALLY CARE ABOUT. >_>
I realize you have no idea what those mean, but eh.
I'm just getting frustrated with people in my life.
Especially the counselors at my school! Apparently I REALLY DO need college English. And I was all 'can I take it at night?' and they were all "I don't think that's a good idea". DO THEY NOT COMPREHEND THAT IT IS MY FUTURE SCHOOL-AGE? When I was in the office today, I wanted to start crying. But I didn't. I just kind of went with the... punches.
I know this seems like I'm in a bad mood, but I'm not. I'm quite in an okay mood, with the laughter coming through. I just finished watching a stand up comedy special on those damn Yankees. Aka: You, most likely. It was about the seven deadly sins. I love seeing those comedians from back in the day. Especially one of them, because he was talking about his daughter who was in preschool. His most recent stuff talks about his daughter dating. LEGASP! She's grown up!
I haven't got a clue who she is, but y'know... intense.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello! I'm sorry that your friend keeps standing you up! Which one is it? Amber? BUT I know what THAT'S like...just wanting your books back, I mean. No one seems to understand the concept of returning books PROMPTLY. And it becomes really awkward when you don't even want to SEE them, but you want those books. Seriously.
ReplyDeleteUgh...your school counselors sound so sucky! What is with school counselors being suckish UNIVERSALLY?! Seriously. They never actually COUNSEL. BUT I hope that you can figure out how to get that college English in! And maybe you should've cried...then they would've been all, "WE MUST HELP THIS GIRL!!!" You know? I recommend that you try it next time.