Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just some babbling about contemplating the absence of school in my life for tomorrow!

PROs and CONs of staying home tomorrow:

PROs:
I'll be able to sleep.
I won't be in school.
I won't infect anyone else! (As I think of others!)
My supervisor said that I could stay home, if need be.

CONs
I'll be missing school/co-op.
I won't be in school. I don't want to miss anything in my classes.
I'm not even that sick. So shouldn't I keep my "sick days" for when I'm like, incapable of getting out of bed?

So I don't know. It's just a thing in my mind right now. I was allowed to stay home today (something I really wanted to do) but I felt bad about just missing school like that. So I was kind of dead on my feet today. I was tired, too! Like I didn't even go to bed until like... 4AM (Mugglecast, of course) and y'know, that's fun.

It was okay, though. I just had some medicine in me. Aka: Why I was so sluggish. You notice how medicine does that to you?

I'm just kind of trying to convince myself something, so pay no attention to the blog.

Yay! I'm sick when Meg Cabot is sick. I LOVE IT. We have something in common! Awesome, amirite?

Yeah.

Cosine is looking at me right now. Cosine being my cat, of course. Cosine and Willow are getting that "cat look" now. I mean, they obviously looked like cats before, but now they're looking like ACTUAL CATS and not kittens! You know what I mean? I don't know if I even explained that right, but it's cool. I especially notice it when I get home and I see them both sitting on my bed looking at me.

YES! When I got home today, as I was making my bed (I had to get them off my blanket) they stayed! They just sat on my pillow and waited for me to finish. Once I was done that, they went back to their spot. And when I woke up this evening, they were still there.

I slept because I was tired, by the way. When you're sick, you really just want to do that!

But I think I'll be better for tomorrow. True that!

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if you went to school today. In any case, I hope that you feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete