Hey! So today is Wednesday.
My cats are being extra affectionate today. I don't know what's up with them. I'm a bit nervous that something might be a bit wrong? I'm not too sure. Whatever the case, it was on Monday when they killed another mouse! Seriously. I don't know who it was, but I suspect Willow. She's more so a ... cat than Cosine at times.
Today I did an abundance of Harry Potter questions. It was kind of difficult at times! My dad even sat beside me for awhile doing them with me. Except there was one question where it was all "What class is Neville good at?" and I was all "WINKY!" ... I obviously got the wrong question.
So that was amusing for me.
I like seeing advertisements for the return of Glee. It's exciting. True true.
That stupid new Melrose Place is on, and I'm like '...'. What a stupid show. Sure, I watched the old one for a few seasons, but that doesn't mean a revival is due! And the old tenants of Melrose Place were DONE with high school! Why are the current people ALL in high school? SO it seems, so it seems.
I just turned the tv off.
A wise thing to do.
Hm. I think I'm going to watch the third Jurassic Park tonight. As I watched the first two this week already. Why not finish off the set? True true.
Wellllllllll. Yeah.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why were you answering an abundance of Harry Potter questions? And the Neville and Winky thing made me laugh, too. (NERDFIGHTERS! haha)
ReplyDelete