Things make me laugh. I'm not going to deny that. I like to laugh. Or as the song from Mary Poppins goes: I love to laugh. Loud and long and clear. I love to laugh. It's getting worse ev'ry year.
I don't know why I mention that. There's really nothing FUNNY about today, per say. I watched a few episodes of How I Met Your Mother (a show I forgot to list as one of my favorites! FOR SHAME!) and that was about it on the funny scale. So very sad.
It's day two of my march break, and it's slipping away. When I was some of my chores, it was like INTENSE. You really shouldn't assert yourself when you're ill. But I'm not really bad, as much as I sort of feel... crummy. I don't have a sore throat, I no longer feel nauseous, and my headache is gone! But the thing is, I don't feel 110%. Perhaps a 74%? That seems about right.
Yeaaaaaaah. So I don't know what my INTENTIONS are this week. I haven't got any homework or anything. I'm just kind of enjoying my lack of school. That seems about right. I should be looking for a job, though. As for reasons that I won't be posting on this blog, a job is in order asap! Mostly because there is a need to save money up. Oh yes, the money.
It's funny. I've been "looking" for a job since like.. April. I just can't actually bring myself to PUT MYSELF OUT THERE. For shame, yet again. It's lame. It's lame. I can't deny it.
On the other hand, I don't know. I think I'm going to go watch a movie or something.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The thing about job hunting is that NO ONE really wants to do it. We just want the job. Looking for a job IS a full-time job, and a sucky one.
ReplyDeleteSo laugh, have fun, and maybe fill out a few on-line applications.
PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE, JULIA! Do it! Do it! Do it! *hits fists on table in time with the chant* That's the second time I've done that for you tonight! haha
ReplyDelete