Grr!
So in honor of YESTERDAY, here is a partial history of my READING HISTORY!
- The truth about forever
- The earth, my butt and other big round things
- Queen of Babble in the big city
- Chloe Leiberman (sometimes Wong)
- Dreamland
- The other sister
- Forever in blue : the fourth summer of the sisterhood
- Mirror image
- Long night dance
- The last days
- Blue bloods
- Dangerously Alice
- Empress of the world
- Devilish
- Crushed
- Dream factory
- Blind sighted
- Far from Xanadu
- Saving Francesca
- Someone like you
- Going under
- The Faerie path
- Girl at sea
- Anything but ordinary
- The lost queen
- Dramarama
- Leslie's journal
- An Abundance of Katherines
- Anatomy of a boyfriend
- Missing you
- Sanctuary
- Code name Cassandra
- 101 ways to dance
- Kiss the bride
- Chloe Doe
- Spells & sleeping bags
- I was a teenage popsicle
- Safe house
- The boyfriend list
- Sister Slam and the poetic motormouth roadtrip
- Girl of the moment
- Prom
- The geography of girlhood
- Size 12 is not fat : a Heather Wells mystery
- Size 14 is not fat either : a Heather Wells mystery
- So yesterday
- Avalon High
- Pants on fire
- The breakup bible
- The sweet far thing
- Cirque du Freak
- Moving day
- White is for magic
- Such a pretty girl
- I'd tell you I love you, but then I'd have to kill you
- The missing girl
- Insiders
- What if...you broke all the rules
- The Buffy chronicles : the unofficial companion to Buffy the vampire slayer
- Buffy the vampire slayer : the watcher's guide 2
- How to be popular
- Fake boyfriend
- The pretty one
- Last chance
- Password : murder.
- Gotcha!
- Princess in the spotlight
- Feeling sorry for Celia
- Hacking Harvard
- Lucky T
- Cure for crushes (and other deadly plagues)
I'm going to go to my school library tomorrow and take out a few books. I don't know what, but since I can't really go to my public library at the moment, why not? Exactly. I don't even know if that sentence makes sense, by the way. That's true.
So I got a crush! A few, actually. If you're able to guess WHO, I'll be like, "you're right!!"
- Possum
That is an awesome list! You know what you should do?? You should do a blog about the ones of those that you've read. And then about whether or not you liked them! You could do it on our book blog! TRUE! But yes...YA is AWESOME! The shiz, even. haha
ReplyDeleteOk, you're probably going to roll your eyes at this. But I remember the cerebellum (the part that's in charge of balance and fine muscle movement) because of BELLA. From Twilight. Because Bella lacks a cerebellum. Get it? Give me a break...I made that memory trick up back when I was obsessed!!! I can't be held responsible. Also...the amygdala! WATER BOY! haha. And then there's the corpus collosum, which is all connect-ish. I only remember this one because we watched this video in psychology in high school, and this woman had hers cut because she was always having seizures. It stopped the seizures, but it made her life really difficult. And the thalamus is like King's Cross! Sort of. Because King's Cross moves people, and the thalamus relays information. It makes sense in MY head anyway. Oh, and hippocampus is MEMORY stuff because you try to REMEMBER things while you're on school campuses! That's all I have for you...and I took 3 psychology classes! Sadness! You might want to check those anyway...just to verify.
A CRUSH?! A crush?! Hmm...I'm having doubts that it's real life people because I think you would've told me. Plus it's just been the weekend, so you haven't been seeing people at school and co-op. So either fictional people or people you don't actually know. Hmm. Possibly Andrew, Micah, Ben, or Eric from Mugglecast. And then there's the usuals: Michael, David, and company. And possibly John Green. Or maybe that's just me.
Stephen Harper
ReplyDelete