
I don't know if I'm going to write, as much as just put PICTURES in. True story!
WHOAH! There is a NING for Rupert Grint fans! This kind of blows my mind. I think I'm going to go on a ning joining spree. I think that'd be fun, don't you think? (A ning is a form of a social networking site, by the way.)

So hey! I don't know. I'd rather go out with Ronald Weasley than Viktor Krum. Personal preference, maybe. What's your opinion on that?
So yesh. I like strawberries. And ice cream. And chicken. And caesar salad. And I want to watch Gilmore Girls right now.
Tooooooo bad I can't!
- Possum
I would rather go out with Ron, too! Additionally, I am on SO MANY nings! I just...join them. And then I never return to them!
ReplyDeleteThose things at the bottom are all good! The foods and Gilmore Girls. Yes! Dan looks so cute in his little suit! And Rupert looks better than usual.
Oh, and I like the pictures.