Thursday, March 25, 2010

Heyheyhey!

I went to school today. My parents were like "stay home!" but I was all "I have to go!" So my mom was all "she's so stubborn just like you," and my dad was all "like me? More like you". Oh how they speak about me like I'm not even there.

So that's fun stuff. Today in school, I learned about some organizations for business related stuff (WTO, etc) and took a note on it. Except I wasn't really paying attention because I was trying to finish my psychology homework from Monday. Damn you, talking in class! (It ALWAYS comes to get you!) So that was interesting enough; I finished.

In psychology, we finished our "introduction on Freud". Except I KNOW about him, so it's nothing new. I guess that's what you get when do a course again...

I did read Cat in the Hat, today! My group had to SEE who was the Id, Superego and Ego. That was fun stuff, believe me. We went around our table reading the book. I have to say, I kept on thinking in rhyme after reading the story.

MHM.

Hey! So in co-op, they cleared off a section of a shelf, and the staff was able to put their recommendations. AND I WAS ABLE TO DO THAT, TOO! The only problem was that there had to be multiple copies of the book we were putting out, and that made a slight problem for ME. So my choices were, as follows:
  • Jurassic Park
  • The Princess Diaries
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
I have to say, Harry Potter was a cop out. I couldn't think of anything else! I mean, HARRY POTTER is awesome, but there is so many other books out there. I was having trouble deciding, I'm going to admit. The funny thing about the whole thing is that all the other books are more Lee Child (I thought of you, Leah) and fantasy-esque novels. And there are mine: PINK COVERS AND ALL!

It's all good.

Today my dad locked the keys in the car! And this guy comes up to us all like "for 2o dollars I'll get them out for you" and I was all "..." That's just essentially PAYING for a car theft to break into your car! He was kind of sketchy, too. We didn't take up his AWESOME offer, though. We phoned my uncle who had a key, so we were able to get in FOR FREE. Which is nice.

OF COURSE.

So I was watching part of a documentary on tv today. It was all Love, Hate and Propaganda. It was pretty interesting, but it was like ! I think the way France was taking over by propaganda from the Nazis was intensely uncool. I mean, the whole WW2 is uncool, but that in particular was LAME. Sheesh.

People. You have to hate them sometimes.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. Haha...THANK YOU for thinking of me when you see Lee Child! I always get excited when you mention me in your blogs...haha. Have you read any of his books yet?? Do I need to send you one?

    The books you chose weren't bad! Princess Diaries is AWESOME. As is Harry Potter. The only problem with that one is that everyone already KNOWS about Harry Potter. But it's still awesome. And I ASSUME Jurrassic Park is awesome since you like it so much. SO YES. Don't doubt your book choices just because your coworkers are all intense with their recommendations!

    The UT Police will actually BREAK INTO YOUR CAR FOR YOU if you lock your keys in! So that's a nice thing...haha. And last year, I'd always see my vice principal jimmying his way into this one car because apparently those boys must have ALWAYS left their keys in or something.

    People do do hate-able things sometimes. BUT I remember that there are AWESOME POSSUMS like you out there, and it makes me not hate humanity! So that's good!

    ReplyDelete