My sister's trying to start a Twilight Bark right now. I'm all "my ears!" because it quite hurts. She's succeeded if the bark requires TWO real dogs, and two HUMANS acting like dogs. Yes, I joined in with the barks going "whoowhoowhoo" DOG STYLE.
That's now over and I'm just eating an oreo cooking. Yummy.
So if you're a fan of Meg Cabot, you should check out this ning about her. It's really only just getting started, but it has potential. You should really post in the forums, where nobody posted but me for the most part. !!
So hm, today was my first day back from March Break. I've got a student teacher in my second period class, but I don't know anything about him. My teacher wasn't there, so it was full of supply teachers. So he didn't actually talk. WHICH BY THE WAY, it was so hard to get back into the swing of things. I was all "..." when she handed out work to do. I was all lalala, I don't want to do this! So I just sat there talking to the people at my group, today. Distractions ftw!
I'm tired now.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I WILL post in the forums after his TEST OF DOOM is over! Seriously!
ReplyDeleteTalking to people is good, too! As it's all...interactive. Yes. haha