Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's A CHALLENGE!

I think I'm getting a cold or something. My throat is being very uncool, and last night my nose was like "hey Possum, let's leak" and before I could say NO, it went ahead with its plans! My nose went ahead with its plans without consulting ME! What a thing, seriously.

Silly nose.

So as Shelly Quade blogged about, there is a new challenge about! With writing a script. It'll be like the failed attempt of NaNoWriMo, but script-wise. And it's just 100 pages! (Why do I think 100 pages is not a lot?) I'm already excited for this, and so are a few other people. It's great! So if you're interested in that, it's Script Frenzy. So I think April will be an exciting month, don't you?

It's already got the exciting factor though, already. With BEDA happening and all. BEDA being Blog Every Day in April. Of course, the creator of the BEDA challenge isn't even returning until August, so that's kind of like ... worthy.

... being my opinion not being stated.

=D

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. Haha. "... being my opinion not being stated." That's funny.

    I am sorry about your leaking nose! It sucks when body parts do things without permission. TRUTH.

    YEAH, APRIL!!!

    ReplyDelete