Saturday, March 13, 2010

An Abundance of Survey (results!)

I hate everything about you. Why do I love you?

LYRICS! FROM THREE DAYS GRACE!

So if you didn't assume already, I'm listening to I Hate Everything About You. This is true.

I got some inspiration from Leah today, so I'm here to give you some results from a few surveys I took. An abundance of surveys, yo!

I just kind of went on Google, and clicked the first link I saw. Awesome times ftw.

---

Apparently I'm shy, I can keep a secret and I am not, I repeat not, a materialistic person.

Yay?

How cruel are you?
You are more compassionate than cruel.

Do you have a likable personalty?
You have a likable personality.

What brain are you?
You are right brained. Right brains are creative, emotional, intuitive, subjective, and non-verbal. You are a dreamer.

Are you an optimist or pessimist?
You have an optimistic outlook in life. You tend to look at everything positively and don't worry about negative results.

What is your communication style?
You are a great communicator. You not only talk well, but your talks are effective. Keep it up.

Are you open minded or narrow minded?
You are more open minded than narrow minded. That is good.

Do you pick up fights easily?
You do pick up fights, but not so easily. You try to control yourself, but at times lose your temper.

O.o

Are you an introvert?
You are more of an introvert, as you prefer being alone or with close friends. Try to become more outgoing and mix with new people. You will have more fun.

Test how cynical you are:
You aren't much cynical. You tend to believe things more easily.

Is reading novels your passion or an obsession?
You are totally crazy about reading novels. It is more than a passion for you. Reading novels is an obsession for you.

What are you looking for in life?
You are looking for fun and adventure in life.

--

Alright.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. "Reading novels is an obsession for you." ME TOO! I don't need a survey to tell me this...haha. Anyway, cool blog! I'm glad that I could INSPIRE it! haha

    ReplyDelete