Hello folks.
Today is Friday. Just another one of those TGIF moments, I guess.
I stayed home from school today. I was tired, so when my mom asked if I was going, I said NO! So I went back to bed. It was fun.
Yeah.
True true.
I'm watching Matilda right now. My brother, sister and I were watching Dennis the Menace earlier. The antagonist of the story is TRES CREEPY! Without a doubt in my mind, it was all EW when he came on the screen. An amusing story, though. I laughed.
My sister mentioned they should make a Family Circus movie. I was like "no!" as that would make no sense, seriously. Do you read Family Circus? The circle cartoon?
Yeah.
I don't know.
Hm... I've got a hat on right now. YEAH! It's WHITE! And knitted. True true.
Oh well.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha...I am a fan of the randomness of this blog. It's almost poetic in its random. :)
ReplyDelete