Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Work work work work! (and it's not even April!)

I'm stressing out over a ROUGH OUTLINE for an essay I have to write. Not a draft, but an outline.

So lame. So I'm going to write this quick, and put in 10 minutes for each point. I think that'll be enough. I mean, it's not this is my GOOD copy or anything.

Yeah. So today it was WARM out! Like 20'C nice! It was pretty amazing, believe me. There was still a breeze, so that made it nice. But when there wasn't any air coming at'cha, it was like "SUMMER IS HERE?!" It sucks because I think this weekend it's supposed to be really sucky, weather wise.

REAL WISE, it'll be cool because I'll be working on a script and off from school! =D I mean, I AM off from school on the weekend, but on Friday and Monday, no school! I never even knew Monday was an odd day to have off, but hey, I've got it off. It's cool. xD

Plus the following Thursday, I don't have any morning classes because of the good ol' literacy testing for grade ten students. Yay! That's nice, I think. Yeah.

AND ON THAT FOLLOWING MONDAY*, I've got a pizza party for my debate team! I even saw my teacher-supervisor on the CITY BUS today. Man, that was random. I was all "hey!" and she was all "hello" in her french accent. It was pretty exciting. Ha. So we discussed my plans for next year across from each other. Oh yeah, I was the annoying person on the bus who talked to someone else that wasn't even located close.

It works.

Here's a tweet that didn't make it to my twitter:

I made the detrimental decision to turn on my ipod when I got to my room last night.

Instead of sleeping, I listened to a MuggleCast podcast. Curses! Why can't I just have the willpower to GO TO SLEEP? Even now, I don't have the willpower to get to work. I just want to GET IT DONE, so I can hand it in tomorrow.

Gah-law. If I'm not done by 10PM, I am going to SHANK MYSELF.

Shank being described as "hit[ting] someone with a homemade knife" (Urbandictionary.com).

Does that sound pleasant? No. So I better get'erdone.

Yes!

- Possum

* Date pending. One of my team members came up to me today before I left school to ask "when aren't you busy?" so yeap!

2 comments:

  1. 10 minutes for each point? You must write very good papers - I definitely never spent that long on an outline. I usually wrote my outline on commercial breaks while watching TV. So yours will be uber good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah...I'm with Shelly on the outline thing! Mine are 1-2 word things. I'll have to post an example of one during BEDA! Which has officially BEGUN!!!

    It sounds like you have some exciting weeks ahead! So that's...exciting! Hahaha...good thing I'm not doing script frenzy.

    Mugglecast is awesome! I was at my internship today, and I had to send out MILLIONS of postcards (or so it seemed), but it was ok because I found an unlistened to episode of Mugglecast on my iPod! BUT you should sleep! As sleep is GOOD FOR YOU. And things.

    Yay! Nice weather is...NICE! (Wow, I really have a way with words tonight...good things I'm about to write a paper.) But yeah! It was pretty here, too! Actually, it was a bit HOT, which was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete