I went to bed with wet hair last night and woke up to curls. Oddly enough, only on my left side. I guess that's where I slept on for most of the night. So when I woke up this morning, I was like "!!" So I didn't even brush my hair, but went with the curls. In other words, my hair was messy.
Today was a rainy day. My sister also forbid me to buy ANY! more books. You can say my room is a bit of a "book central" if you were going to talk like that. I however, don't see her point. I'm making a collection! A collection of books that will follow me through to the end of my life. Do you collect anything that you anticipate to be with you until the end of your days? EXACTLY! It's a big thing.
I'm kind of tired right now. I just want tomorrow evening to come so I can relax. Relaxing sounds fantabulous, actually. I expect to watch a new movies, read some stuff from a book and SLEEP! Doesn't that sound divine? I think so!
I had a marker war today. As in, my arm is covered in marker marks. From red, yellow, green and even blue, my arm is like WAZAH! Funny enough, when I walked into co-op and my co-worker saw that, he knew right away: "Marker war?" I guess they're pretty common. Do you know what they are? IF NOT: It's when someone has a marker, and it's A THING to write on the other person. I'm pretty keen on writing on people's clothes and neck. I go for the kill. It's amazing. What isn't amazing? The marker is A SHARPIE! It just doesn't come off like, super easy. ! LEGASP!
-_- So I looked pretty professional via arms today at work.
Ha. Work. Yeah.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ugh...why do people always have to COMMENT on book collections?? No, I have not read all of them. But I WILL. EVENTUALLY! Sheesh. Some people just can't appreciate collectors like us.
ReplyDeleteHaha...you should've taken a picture of your markered arms. I have never had a marker war. My mom has always been very anti-drawing on self. if anyone ever drew anything on me, she'd be all, "LEAH, WHY WOULD YOU LET SOMEONE DO THAT?!?!" So yeah. No marker wars for me.
Hah...looking professional ftw!