Monday, March 29, 2010

Many things are lame in a cool cool world

Today, I started to laugh. Not because of something amusing that was happening in person, but because of the comments I got from yesterdays blog, in relation to who I like. I applaud both of you. One for being right, and the the other for being completely off base. It still made me laugh though. I ran to my sister when I got home to tell her both of the suggestions. It was just that funny.

So yesh!

I live in my life, fangirlin' it up. For both podcast personalities, AND prime minsters of my country.

Ah!

I can't see this happening. I know it was pretty popular when Trudeau was in office, but for Harper?

No.

I just finished watching Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I fell asleep halfway through (...) so I missed ALL the parts with Lavender and Ron. Curses! That always seems to happen. It's lame. I just CAN'T keep my eyes open when I watch a movie. It's all "I lull you to sleep, Possum" and it's kind of lame. Especially when I'm actually trying to watch something. This only happens when I'm home though: In the theater, I will WATCH!

I cut my finger doing dishes today. I was just putting my hand in for the VERY FIRST TIME (that wash) and BAM! I felt something stab my finger. So now I've got some bandages on, and it's kind of hurting still. That's so lame! There I was, trying to do a good deed, and BAM! CUTS ALL AROUND! (Except not all around.)

I phoned my dad asking to see if I could still do the dishes (... I was trying to get out of it) but I was told to continue forth. "When you put a bandaid on it, does it bleed through?" "I don't THINK so." "You're good to go." LAME! I'd MUCH rather be told to stop, or else I'll die.

Unless it's from something fun!

Yeah.

I had a retest on the brain today. I saw retest because I already took the first one, and wanted to see if I could do better. I couldn't. As much as the handy hints of Leah came into play (THANKS!) it was just TOO MUCH FOR MY BRAIN! Apparently my hippocampus can't retain information past a certain date. I took the test, and it WENT OUT THE DOOR! So that was lame. I was the only one who did the retest, too. Ha, she said the people who SHOULD'VE been there didn't even show up.

Isn't that how it is?

I also realized I've come to the point that when I get a 9/10 on an assignment, I'm disappointed. Seriously. I was all "!" and the girl sitting next to me was like "you're kidding". It's just disappointing when you don't get a 100% on something you thought you were going to get it on. You know?

I did get 100% on that brain assignment I've been working on for the past week. The one I slacked on last Monday? Yes! My teacher made a comment on the side: "You have a very interesting way of putting things. It's entertaining." It made me smile, because the way I talk/write, I do that in WORK, too! It kicks me in the ass during formal times, but whatever. As you could tell from this baby of work. ^_^

The HP movie is starting. "Who's Harry Potter?" "Uh, no one. A bit of a tosser, really." Haha, oh the conversation between Harry and the waitress! xD

I shall continue to sip my apple juice while contemplating my ability to read some books.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. Hah...success! Tomorrow you must divulge WHICH Mugglecasters you have crushes on! Please...haha.

    I'm sorry the retest didn't go as well as you'd hoped! But you did BETTER than on the original test...right? Also, I think it's probably a good sign that you weren't included among those who SHOULD have been retaking it. Just saying.

    That's how I am. With the 9/10, etc. But lots of people don't understand. But really...why WOULD I be satisfied with something less thn the best possible?? Especially when it's COMPLETELY UP TO ME...how hard I work, what I remember, how I put things, etc.

    Also, it's cool that your teachers think that your way of putting things is entertaining...since it is! No teacher has ever told me that. Probably because my way of putting things is NOT entertaining. More boring, I'd say. At least for school things.

    Too bad your injuries couldn't get you out of dishes! You should've been like, "Yes, it's GUSHING!!!"

    ReplyDelete