My cats enjoy playing in boxes. They also enjoy shopping bags and other lovely mundane things. I mention this because right now Cosine is playing with a box and it's getting slightly annoying listening to her claw the cardboard. Oh wait--I just saw Willow slink out of the box. In ter est ing.
Today I bought some tea from Tim Hortons. They're having their promotional roll up the rim contest, so of COURSE I had to buy some stuff from Tim Hortons! It's like THE Canadian thing to do. Anyway, I didn't win. In total between my sister and I, we've had EIGHT tries. No luck! Lame... Although it goes until the end of the month so I'm all !!! Even if it's just a timbit.
Anyway, I heard from Sault College: All I have to do is complete my classes in June and I'm a-okay. Which is pretty much an assumption when applying for school. I have to give kudos to Sault College though: The lady who replied to my email was rather ... awesome. I guess that's the only way to explain it.
So I have to see if I REALLY CAN go there with the parents permission and such. That'll take awhile to do some TRUE convincing. Although I'm sure my mind will change by next week...
Alalalalalalala.
In the end, this school week was rather okay. I was pretty tired today for staying up past 11 last night, but it wasn't that bad. I was sleeping on the bus and BARELY woke up for my school stop. That would've been embarrassing to miss that. But yes! Overall, this week went by fast. I was shocked to find out it was Thursday yesterday. It felt like Friday! But that feeling usually is SUCKY sometimes; this time it wasn't!
Yay! But the same thought every week: TGIF.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who is this Tim Horton, and what could you win from him?
ReplyDelete