There is an issue of the local universities newspaper on my kitchen table right now that I wish to read. A few weeks ago, there was a bit of a "controversial" cover on the colleges newspaper that the president of the whatever they call it, didn't like. I was like 'WHOAH BUDDY!' He was being completely immature. It's those kind of people that seriously make me want to stay away from that school.
So now the ex-editor is going to the universities newspaper and going "it's completely unfair!" and I agree.
In other news, there isn't going to be any expected rates of tuition next year announced until April. This doesn't make me too pleased, because I have to decide on where I'm going to school, like soon. (In reality I have until May 1st, but shh.) I'd really like to know if going away to school is a viable option. I have to take in account the lame meal plan my "DREAM" school offers, the cost of food and all those lovely things. I guess if I do go away, I'll be living the cliche college meal: Ramen noodles. Yummy? I don't know. Although I think that would be a nice thing to have right about now.
I didn't really have supper today. I did watch two movies though: The Hangover and Bride Wars. I've never seen them, so that was exciting enough. The Hangover made me laugh and Bride Wars made me want to punch Anne Hathaway's character in the face.
I guess reading this blog, I may seem like a violent person, but truthfully, I'm like the next person.
True.
It was raining today. I know, RAIN! IN MARCH! So very odd for this type of weather. It's supposed to rain tomorrow to, so I'm all .... It's not that bad, with its power of melting snow, but it gets kind of ridiculous when it FREEZES. It doesn't make driving conditions very swell, that's for sure.
Also: Does this happen to you: You're driving home/wherever and a SONG comes on the radio that you like. And before you know it, you're at the destination BUT the song isn't over! What to do, what to do?
Whatever the case, I'm going to go have some NOODLES! As I am hungry.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ah, yes! The unfinished song dilemna! If I like the song enough, I stay in my car and finish it. But it's just not THE SAME because it feels a bit AWKWARD to just sit there. Yes.
ReplyDeleteNoodles! I love the chicken flavored ones. :)
GOOD LUCK with your school decision! Speaking of tuition suckiness...I found out that they're charging FIFTY more dollars for every credit of BUSINESS classes at my school starting next year. This SUCKS as business classes are half of my major! BLARGH!!!! But yeah. I shall SURVIVE somehow. Maybe by joining you on the Ramen diet.