Monday, March 15, 2010

So I apologize about yesterday...

It totally slipped my mind to blog yesterday. I'm not even joking. I mean, I was aware that I wasn't on the computer--as one is--but the lack of blogging didn't seem a problem until a few minutes ago. There I was, just sitting in the living room going, "I didn't go on Gaia yesterday... OHWAIT! I DIDN'T EVEN GO ON THE COMPUTER AT ALL YESTERDAY!" Thus the panicking of lack of resolution working happened. My mom made a comment of "Oh no! The stalkers don't know what you did!" and I was all "HEYHEYHEY! IT'S A RESOLUTION!" Because it was. It is, I should say. It's pretty good I made it this far! I just feel lame that I used one of my two-day-clause on forgetting it. Blah.

So I don't feel very well. My stomach isn't all that well, and I don't want to get sick. But everyone else in my house got sick over the past week, and I'm all NO! Because guess what? Being sick isn't fun. However, I'm glad if I DO get sick, it's over March Break. I don't want to be missing any school or anything. Man, you know you're "mature" when missing school seems like a bad thing. O.o Interesting.

So I was watching a few movies last night. Like Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, The Mummy and Jurassic Park. I love Jurassic Park! It's so scary, it's good. It's not even scary, but more so intense. I can't really explain how much I love those movies. This be true!

But I was thinking of the favorite stuff I like, and here is a list I compiled.

ENJOY~

In the favorite movies category...
1. 10 Things I Hate About You
2. Jurassic Park
3. Mean Girls
4. When Harry Met Sally
5. Gone with the Wind
6. Howl's Moving Castle
7. The Princess Diaries
8. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
andican'tthinkofanythingelse...

In the favorite books category...
1. Blood and Chocolate
2. Big Boned
3. All-American Girl: Ready Or Not
4. Just Listen
5. Dreamland
6. Howl's Moving Castle
7. Tomorrow, When The War Began
8. Spanking Shakespeare
9. Forever Princess
10. Second Helpings
11. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

In the favorite television category...
1. Veronica Mars
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
3. Friends
4. Arrested Development
5. This Hour Has 22 Minutes
6. The Rick Mercer Report
7. Bones
8. Desperate Housewives
9. Grey's Anatomy
10. The OC

In the favorite music category...
1. Reel Big Fish
2. No Doubt
3. Save Ferris
4. Molly Lewis
5. Three Days Grace
6. Our Lady Peace
7. Jakalope
8. The Shins

THERE YOU GO! A list of my favorite stuff, that I can remember right now.

- Possum

2 comments:

  1. As one of your stalkers, I have to say that I was suffering Possum withdrawal symptoms...

    Besides, is it really stalking if you don't feel the need to contemplate getting a restraining order? We just want you to feel LOVED and FAMOUS, Possum! & Mother Possum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! I AM NOT A STALKER!!! I just follow your life avidly!

    ALSO, I like the lists. I added the lists to my "Notes about Julia." I have five notebooks filled up so far. I've already noted your absence yesterday. AND I NEED MORE PICTURES TO ADD TO MY JULIA SCRAPBOOKS!!! Yes....I'm not a stalker at all...

    ReplyDelete