The stuff I bought (er... my mom bought) at the candle party I went to a few weeks ago came in today. A candle party is kind of like a Tupperware party. People just go buy the stuff. They put an order in, and a few weeks later, it will come in. There's also usually snacks and other lovely things. My mom is actually hosting one this month. There was a free Host gift (a host gets a free gift) and I was like "we need to host a party to get that!!" So my mom did.
I love my mom.
So anyways, the loot came in. I got some incense cones, with a sweet little holder, some candles with Olympic colours (with different scents!) and a DIFFUSER THING. (Those caps weren't supposed to be there, but my cruise control came on, so away it goes.) All that for like 60 dollars! Simply ridiculous. But they do smell simply divine.
Oh the wonders of scent.
Anyway, today at co-op, we got a new counter shelf thing. And I am a complete failure at the calculator. It's just so complicated for me, it's embarrassing. I used a calculator in math, but this calculator? IT IS CONFUSING! I need like a tutorial in how to use it. Lame. My supervisor was all "you need to know how to use this" and I'm all "yeah..." but inside I was like >.<
Oh! I got my first test back in my introduction to anthropology, sociology and psychology today. I was so proud of my mark, I was like !! I got 79/80. The question I thought I was going to have trouble with? I didn't. My teacher even wrote a comment by my answer saying "Wow (Possum), you really know this stuff!" Haha, that's fun. The one question I got wrong? I didn't know what type of sociologist would study a certain situation. It was one of the questions I thought was tricky, so that isn't that bad. But yeah, I be proud of it!
I am also proud of my cats! We're currently dog sitting Fancy, a ... dog. We've been doing this for awhile now every now and then, so my cats are familiar with her. This time is no different! They're not even scared! But Sidney, one of our dogs, he is BARKING LIKE A MAD MAN! It's getting annoying. Small dogs have a distinctive sharp bark that is annoying.
That is true.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, that IS definitely true. That little dogs have a distinctive bark that is very annoying.
ReplyDeleteOh, a CANDLE party. That's like when people have Mary Kay parties here sort of. People go and try out different make up and buy some stuff and whatever. I've been to one, and it was cool. Anyway, your candles sound pretty awesome!
CONGRATULATIONS, CANADIAN TWIN! That is a very excellent mark! For sure! :)