Saturday, March 6, 2010

Going back to the "good" times...

I was listening to my sister's ipod today. I never realized how much I missed the likes of Muse or Within Temptation until that headphone went into my ear.

I even went on gaiaonline.com today. I don't know what to make of it. I just need to find a place to "hang" out. Before I was in the general discussion forum, but that's too much commitment at the moment. So I joined a few guilds. Those are okay, but I'm waiting back to hear from quite a few of them.

Wow, I just went back a few summers ago. Mentioned above, those things are all I did a few years ago. Listen to Muse, Within Temptation, MIKA and go on gaia. Crazy. But I didn't talk to the same people I did way back then. I don't even think I would. As that would be kind of intensely crazy.

Not to say the people I talked to back then were crazy. They were nice, but it's like.. I don't know. They were the friends that had an expiry date on them. Oooh, that sounds mean. I meant to say was that they were only friends for a certain time.

OH MAN, I'm just digging a bigger hole for myself.

Anyway, moving on...

Today is Saturday. I'm glad. It wasn't the best Saturday, but it wasn't the worst either. I slept in, I had some breakfast. I was the only kid home until like 5PM. Life was good.

And it shall remain good until further notice!

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. It's ok. Some people just aren't meant to REMAIN your friend. It's not horrible to say so or to acknowledge that fact or whatever.

    But our friendship will never expire! *lifts cape, gives creepy look over arm as dashes away*

    I hope that you could picture that.

    ReplyDelete