Monday, March 8, 2010

I want!

I'm eating some ice cream right now. Yummy, I love ice cream!

Today I had co-op, as per usual. Although my supervisor wasn't there, so it was just my other co-worker for the main part. I had a cookie that I could feel seeping through my mouth. It was sticky! But yummy.

Although it was weird because my mom actually came in to pick me up, and I was like WHOAH. I guess it's just not a place i imagine people I know going to. I mean, I've BEEN to the store before. Actually, that's where my dad and I got my birthday books! (All Meg Cabot, of course.) But still, it's weird enough when my sister comes in, looking for me.

Today was yet another beautiful day. I'm so pleased with the weather, it's insane. Living in the country, the snow isn't all gone, but in the city it's like !! It's intense. I just wish to go to Vickers Park and sit down on the grass and read. Ohwait... That's an ACTUAL summer activity. Because of I was to sit on the grass, I would get WET.

I wore my converse shoes today. I've been wearing my black boots since like... November, so that was a change. I liked it, though. But when I took them off at my aunt's house this afternoon, it was DIFFICULT! No more slippin' on and off now! Boo, you whore. (Shoes!)

But I'm off to continue with my reading of a book. You'll hear more about it later.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Good weather is awesome! It always makes me much HAPPIER.

    Not having school also makes me happy. BUT it is MESSING WITH my Julia-related activities! That's because I have a ROUTINE when I'm school, and you always edge your way in there. But now my days are all "..." so I've been ABSENT. Yes.

    But yeah. Nice blog. :)

    ReplyDelete