Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Speed--but we slow down after 50.

I'm sort of tired, right now. My eyes are kind of like v_v and that ain't fun!

Today my dad and sister informed me that I walk fast. I was supposed to meet them at Chapters after my co-op, but whoah, they weren't there! THEY WERE IN THE PARKING LOT OF MY CO-OP, WAITING FOR ME! I didn't know this. So when I shimmied out of the store, I kind of had the destination in mind to walk: Chapters. So I'm just doing my walk, and a horn honks.

THREE TIMES. I didn't know it was for me. Who thinks when someone honks a horn in a parking lot, it's for you?

Anyway, the point is that I was halfway across the lot. This is where half of my family informed me of my speed. That's good to know, I guess.

Argh! Speaking of walking, I wish I did that TODAY. I was on the bus, and it was crowded. Okay, it's a public bus: it happens. The thing was, I was sitting in a weird location on the bus. So when this guy around 30 comes on, he goes to the empty seat between me and this other guy. Now, the guy who came to sit down beside me not only reek of alcohol, he did not sit like a normal person on a crowded bus! As in, you just sit in YOUR seat, and try and not bother the people next to you. He did this. I wanted to stand up and stamp my foot on his feet, and grind my feet in. VIOLENT JULIA COMES OUT.

Seriously.

He moved however, so it wasn't quite a huge problem.

At the time however, I was like "GET OFF AND WALK THE REST OF THE WAY!" But if I did that, I'd be late. Although I don't know if I really would've. As I seem to WALK FAST.

Anyway...

My hands are completely dry! And it's getting annoying. I need lotion! STAT!

- Possum

2 comments:

  1. *makes plans to send lotion*

    Ugh...that sounds gross! And probably the ALCOHOL influenced the way the guy was sitting. Alcohol consumption=less inhibitions=less concerns about personal space. BUT YES. Violence, indeed! haha

    I have SO MUCH to tell you. SERIOUSLY. It's getting so intense these days! But I don't think I'll be able to chat with you this weekend because I'm going to Missouri (therefore Friday and Saturday night will be in a hotel room with my whole family). I'll try to tell all in a yahoo message or maybe a blog, but it's A LOT. Don't get too excited though. I mean, you know. It's not THAT EXCITING. Just happenings in my life. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I am a SLOW WALKER. We are going to have some things to work out when we see each other this summer...haha.

    ReplyDelete