Sunday, August 22, 2010

Work work work work.

I worked today. I was rather slow, but with the assistance of one of my co-workers, I finished at a reasonable time of 4PM: It was nice! I also changed my last work day to Saturday, because my mom dropped the bomb that I must pack away my ENTIRE room. This made me sad. But, I guess it works. I'm just like ! about the books, because I don't want them to get DAMAGED while I'm gone! That would SUCK to the power of a MILLION!

I even took a break at 2PM. BECAUSE at that time, I only had ONE room left! AND it was a doozy, let me tell you. Although I didn't mind too much. I also watched That '70s Show! PLEASANT!! I love that show.

I'm contemplating removing my Facebook account. I mean, I don't use it. I mean, I DO, but I don't. I don't know. I think I will.

OTHERWISE, not much else to say.

- POSSUM

1 comment:

  1. Noooo! Don't get rid of your facebook! It's one of my ways to STALK you! Plus, everyone will have one at college. Not saying that you should do everything that college people do. Just saying that it's easier to make friends with a facebook account! YES.

    ReplyDelete