I had to work today. I also got my pay cheque, which was extremely disappointing. Last time I got paid TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS MORE! That's a drastic change! It put me into a frenzy of a rage. Well, a small one. Plus I had to do the stupid pension plan thing again. What I said to that?
"I seriously hope it's MY OWN PENSION I AM PAYING FOR!" And my dads response? "You're in Canada." So yeah.. I'm supporting unknown people that won't be alive to support ME! Awesome, amirite? Of course!
Ah. I had a sort of bad day, just because. Although I don't want to talk about, so I won't. It wasn't horrible, but it made ME feel horrible. I was quiet, and my mom noticed. I just played it off on my stupid cheque.
PLUS I went to a store to check out a tv they had on sale (for $200 dollars) and it was SO BIG! I thought it was a flat screen, but it was not. My mom wouldn't let me get it. She said it would take too much room. I agreed, and bought a croissant instead.
I like bread too much.
Well, I'm gonna go. Got some other blog stuff to do!
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bread is delicious! And I'm really sorry that you had a bad day! And that your check was for less than you expected! And that you have to pay for stupid pension plans! MAYBE when you are old, young people will have to pay for YOUR pension plan. Y'know?
ReplyDelete