Thursday, August 5, 2010

Just some work stuff.

I'm moving in my seat to the music.

What's the music?

I will check my itunes while I am in constant motion.

My upper body is groovin' to the movin'.

*checks music*

Oh, it's Muse. Why am I not surprised?

Anyway, I worked today. Because a lot of my rooms were no service, or barely any, I was able to finish early. That doesn't mean I left early! Oh no! I was the first one done, but I was nice and helped three other people: I was the second last person to leave. The very last person was one of the people I was helping. Nobody else stays behind to help! Except I know how STUPID it is to be the only one left working because everyone left: So I thought to be a kind soul! Yes.

Although the first person I helped, because she was also done early (from my assistance, I might add), she helped me on two of my rooms. So I guess we equal out. STILL!

I get paid tomorrow! Except this time I REALLY AM giving my mom money for my computer, and I gotta buy a fridge. I think the tv will be on the next cheque... And I'll put some money into the bank. Yeap. I am being COST SAVVY. Except not, because things are so expensive! I don't know how I'm going to be able to sneak in Orlando.

This makes me frown.

I just took a break where I looked at credit cards, and got some toast with nutella on it. MAN, I am going to have to get some of this before I leave for school. YUMMY.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. It was VERY NICE of you to help those people out! AND I'm sure they'll EVENTUALLY do the same for you.

    I hope that you'll have enough money to buy everything you need AND to pay for Orlando! TRULY!

    ReplyDelete