I wore two pairs of socks today.
This made my shoes fit, AND I didn't get any blisters. Which is quite an achivement, because usually blisters happen with new shoes. Although my feet are still a bit sore, it's not intense. SADLY, I work tomorrow as well! I mean, I'm happy with the money I will be getting, (I AM drunk on the power it brings!), but at the same time, I'm all whoah.
WHOAH being tired and not feeling too well.
Actually, when I got the phone call this morning (I was on call), I couldn't lift up the receiver! My mom was all "answer it!" and I was all, "I can't!" AS MY HAND WAS NUMB, AND WAS USELESS! So I had to use my left hand, and it was weird. Truly. When you have to use your less than dominating side of body, it's all ... worthy.
Truly. Only ... can express what I had to deal with.
However, I have to be a nerd and google random information about feet and such. My brain is all, I thirst for knowledge!
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad your new shoes make you feet feel less suckish! I hope they HEAL them! Truly, I do!
ReplyDeleteYou know, based on my observations of THE WORLD, I'd say that's how MOST people feel about their jobs. They do not like actually DOING THE WORK, but they want the money it brings. Let's just hope it's not like that for us with out CAREERS. Because careers are more permanent than jobs!