Hm... I didn't really do much today. Sleep, tv, sleep, computer, television, outside, computer. I was planning on taking a jog today, but it's kind of warm outside. Yeap. Oh how my plans fail. Seriously.
Yeah.
I gave my mom to buy me a fridge this evening when she went out with my dad, but I don't know if that'll happen. If it does, success! If not, I'll ask for my $200 dollars back. Yeah, I had $200 in my wallet. That's amazing. And I bet you that will never happen again.
Truth.
So I realized why my cheque was a bit smaller! I got the PAY PERIOD WRONG! I went to look at the calender this afternoon, and I was like, "oohhh..." And my dad explained to me, and I was all, "WELL, that's okay!" So my next cheque, I'll get paid for the civic holiday and such. Sheesh. And here I was, having a little temper tantrum about my work habits. And here I am, thinking about dodging the phone call tomorrow to miss work!
Silly me.
It's just.. ugh, work. I hate cleaning up after people. PLus my nails always break when I'm making the beds. This may seem like a really girly thing to say, BUT IT FREAKIN' HURTS! Because not only does it have to break (the nail), I have to rip the hanging part off so it doesn't get caught and cause MORE pain! It is not fun, my friend. It is not.
Yeap.
Anyway, not much else to say.
- Possum
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe you should look into getting acrylic nails, or using something to harden your nails. You shouldn't have to deal with your nails breaking on a daily basis!
ReplyDeleteWhy don't you CUT your nails? I HATE keeping my nails long because they scratch against things, and it disgusts me. Ugh. My nails feel weird just writing this. ANYWAY. Clip them before they can break! It is the only way to DEFEAT THEM.
ReplyDeleteDang, Julia! $200 in your wallet! That's intense!