I get random ideas for fanfictions in my head. Like, after reading Wintergirls a few days ago, I had an idea of writing a story about a certain girl who has an eating disorder. I think all the clues are already there in the story, and I just have to add more DETAILS! Except I don't want to get into that whole "genre" of fanfiction again, so I won't. Well, I might, but I don't know.
It's sad, because a lot of my fanfiction ideas still go straight to Twilight. I blame this on being my first MAJOR forray into writing some... Shameful, but yes.
Ooh, my computer is in Louisville right now! While it's a bit creepy I can TRACK that stupid thing, I wish it was closer right now. It's true, I do.
Anyway, I didn't do much today. I didn't work, so I slept. And I slept. I also had some breakfast for supper--that didn't involve pancakes--so I was quite happy about that. I'm very sick and tired of pancakes right now. Ahg.
I am also planning on going to the library and movies tomorrow afternoon! That is, if work doesn't call me in. Which it won't. =) YEAH. I'm cool.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment