Saturday, August 21, 2010

Plans!

TODAY I...

Got my old computer back! And it's all new and cool. I'm using Windows 7 right now, and it's kind of odd. Although we decided on ONE account for the entire family, so I just hope this url disappears after I finish writing this. It's true. While I do love my family, I wouldn't want them to read this! I already made my account private on another website... No need for them to read that, too. (Not that I have anything to hide... It's just weird.)

YEAH.

Anyway, nothing much happened today. Unfortunately, I didn't go to Starbucks, but I plan to in the coming days. Mostly I just wait for my package to arrive from Hong Kong postage. Weird. Hm.

PLANS
- Tomorrow pick up my cheque while at work (of course)
- Cash it at the bank
- Buy credit card
- BUY STUFF!!

It works!

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment