Today is Sunday. On Friday, I LEAVE.
How do I feel about this?
I DON'T KNOW.
On one hand, I'm happy. But on the other, I'm sad. Why did I pick THAT SCHOOL? Why did I pick THAT PROGRAM? Why did I WANT TO LIVE IN RESIDENCE? And these are the questions that are in my mind. Hm. Oh well. It'll work out. If not, in two years, I'll have something to say.
I still have a lot to buy/collect/pack. It's almost disguisting.
UGH.
Whoah! I don't know how I'm going to blog on Friday! Hopefully where we stay, there is some internet! IF NOT, FAIL! ALREADY! Dun. Dun. Dun. Unless I blog early in the morning. Before I go. Yeah. That could work! THAT COULD WORK, INDEED!
As will everything else! But for now, I'm going to watch REBA. A marathon of sorts!
- Possum
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment