Friday, August 20, 2010

AH! A lack of internet is SAD.

My computer is a cool shiny thing that will sure make me happy. Unfortunately, I can't even go on the internet with it, because I'm still living in the old school days of dial up. Damn you dial up. Fortunately, I can buy this thing that will LET me use my dial up with it. As for now, I'm just loading it up with some music and learning to use it in general.

Exciting, exciting.

I did go on the internet briefly this afternoon, when I was waiting for my sister. SWEET BLISS! It was fast and it was nice. I downloaded yahoo messenger. Unfortunately, my sister came to the door halfway through... Not exactly enough time to do anything.

Tomorrow I'll use some wifi signals at the mall or even Starbucks. Yeah, I'll shell out a few dollahs for some good internet time. It's come to that.

Anyway, I'm looking for the thing I need, and a name that I will name my computer. YEAH. (Names are nice.)

- Possum

3 comments:

  1. What's your Starbucks drink of choice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah turned me on to it, but it's a vanilla latte! Sometimes I'll splurge and get some cream on top (whipped?) but it's deceiving with its cool-ness that suddenly turns HOT. Your drink of choice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of the white chocolate mocha - hot or iced.

    I also like the chai tea latte. It sounds like a yuppie drink, and possibly is, but it's also really yummy.

    ReplyDelete