Thursday, August 26, 2010

A week! And a day?

I've been mulling over an idea for well... the last minute, and I'm thinking of GOING FOR IT. I'll see to it that more details will be put up shortly. It will be good. Well, I don't know about good, but it'll be interesting... Well, again, interesting is subjective, but it will just be something not like this.

INTRIGUING, HUH?

I don't know. Really, I don't.

Today I watched Psych with my sister (her first time! She liked it). I also watched some Nanny McPhee (where THREE people (i.e. my siblings and I) told her that a second one was out). Good times, I tell you! GOOD TIMES. I also made pizza for supper (cheese with green peppers), and had some marshmallows. YUMMY.

Oh, and my sister started cleaning up our room. She was trying to get me to pack up my clothes, but I told her I still have a week.

A WEEK.

THAT'S NOT A LONG TIME! So... I guess the countdown begins. Dun. Dun. Dun.

I don't know. Sheesh. Oh well...

*ignores biggest concern*

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment