I worked again today. I was not pleased.
I can't work three days in a row. It's just TOO MUCH FOR ME. Although tomorrow I'm on call, so I probably won't be called in. They already have enough workers for the day and such. It's just if someone calls in sick, doesn't want to come in, etc. etc. That's when I'm like "!" As I'll be MAD at them for LACKING THE WORK ETHIC!
There was just too much to do today! Although near the end of the day, I had people helping me. That was nice of them, that's for sure. Although in my last room, the two people helping me (and doing all the work...) leave work together, and one of them was the room checker, so they just wanted to go home. I can see that. I wanted to go home, too.
AHALACK! My computer is being mailed through UPS! UPS DOESN'T COME TO MY HOUSE!! That means I'll get a call, and it'll be all, "come get your package". Unlike Canada Post, my mail lady would've BROUGHT IT TO MY HOUSE! Stupid stupid Apple. Plus it said it'll get here by August 20th. While that's a week (fairly good), my dad and brother might be home before that! My dad doesnt' know of the computer I got! (And when he phoned this morning, he was all excited about the computer he got fixed and put LOADS more of memory on it... For cheap.) And I'll be all, shuffling my feet when he asks how much it is.
My mom and I made the decision on the computer. CLEARLY. Yeah. Silly silly... hopefully it'll come beforehand.
Anyway! Yeah. I'm gonna go read LIAR.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment