Monday, August 30, 2010

I have a LOT to do for school... Except there's not as much stress as before!

WHOOT! I emailed my school on the weekend asking about my criminal record check not being done, AND it's said I don't need it done until NEXT year! Good thing. Although I still have to buy my textbooks. Gah.

Last night, I was reading some Calvin and Hobbes fanfiction. And some Harry Potter fanfiction. That's what you call ENTERING INTO THE VORTEX! thankfully, I didn't get too much of an urge to WRITE one. I think that'd be sucky sucky sucky.

IT'S TRUE.

I've been scratching my bug bites on my legs/foot, and now they're at that awkward stingy stage because of it. It's lame. Ughughughugh.

ANYWAY, today I didn't get as much accomplished as I wanted to. I didn't buy school stuff, NOR did I EVEN LEAVE MY HOUSE. I finished reading a book, and read another book. It was interesting... It was about a person going through the first two years after their child was born. MAN, children are CRAZY. I so don't want one for a REALLY LONG TIME. YEAH.

I moved my fan to beside me on the computer. It's HOT. AND DISGUISTING.

UGH.

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment