Friday, August 27, 2010

My day.

I've got a headache.

Today, I...

  • Had breakfast at a chinese food restaurant. French toast. I'm starting to like them... With lots of syrup.
  • Bought a map of the world, cutting board and some pens with sticky notes on them for studying. (I was going to buy this collection of FOUR cereal bowls, but my mom said no! DISAPPOINTING!!)
  • Bought a few books, INCLUDING a Harry Potter pop up book!
  • I also bought a No Doubt CD.
  • I sat outside the library and used their wifi for an hour. (I showed my mom some videos by the vlogbrothers: SHE LAUGHED a LOT when John was attempting to waxing his chin. (In a OUCH! kind of way.)
  • I went to the mall and bought some bras. All the same kind, but in different colours, because I am unoriginal and lazy
  • I had supper. It was good.
  • I took a REALLY long nap. As I went to bed at like 4AM last night: I finished watching Veronica Mars (THE FIRST TIME EVER I SAW THE LAST EPISODE) and watched two episodes of The OC.
  • I made some tea. And I had a smoothie my brother made me.
  • I packed the majority of my clothes.
  • I am on the computer.
Good night!

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment