My mom and I watched Meet the Fockers this evening. Hm... That was kind of awkward. I never really noticed that before, but I guess it wasn't that bad. I was watching Meet the Parents last night, so I thought I'd finish it up with some chimichangas.
I love how they say that word so many times!
Yeah.
So today I went out with my mom, since I had no work. It was nice, although it was insanely hot and humid. All I can say is EW! Although I did end up going to the library, which was FANTASTIC! Although instead of just dealing with my library card, I took stuff out of my mothers. And that was nice, as there isn't any fines on that thing! So I got five books out of there, and I hope to read them quickly, so I can go back. I very much want to cram in some late reading before school starts.
I LOVE going to the library because I see all these books I WANT to read, but am too cheap to actually BUY! SO I get to just take them home, and read! Lucky lucky lucky, I say. I love the library. =)
I was happy to see the copy of Tomorrow, When The War Began was starting to look old. That means people actually took it out! PLUS some of the books were missing in the series. Unfortunately, they were the books I haven't read, but... I'm happy to know someone is reading them. Yeah.
Ah reading! BLISS!
- Possum
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment