Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I am done work! Yeah!

Ooh, TODAY I WORKED. (Yet again.) HOWEVER, this time I had an emotional breakdown of sorts! APPARENTLY, I've been making my beds WRONG THE ENTIRE TIME! AND MY BOSS WAS ALL, I SHALL RUIN EVERY BED YOU MADE TODAY. And that made me mad. I really really wanted to leave. But I calmed down, and I was like, "last day!" BECAUSE WHY GO ON FRIDAY/SATURDAY IF IT'S A NEW PAY PERIOD? That makes NO SENSE. SO, that is my PLAN! We shall see if it works.

I even took off my lock and ripped the tape that proclaimed it mine. I AM DONE WITH MY SUMMER JOB.

YAY!

Otherwise, today was an OKAY day. I watched a rerun of Glee, and just all around HANGED ABOUT. I didn't get to the library, but since tomorrow I've got the day free, WHY NOT? Yeah! I can either go EARLY in the morning, or LATER in the afternoon. I sense the afternoon option to be more LEGIT.

YEAH. Plus I'm trying to get my sister to go with me, but I don't see that happening. My brother has a dentist appointment, though. I got out of my mine! I just have to go to it in DECEMBER. When I return home for winter break. INTENSE!

Plus my dad got a phone call today from my school saying I still owe $300 for residence. AND I SAY, WHAT?! SILLY. But he said he'd pay that when he drops me off. Or in his words, "we get it done early at 9AM, and we can go back home?" And I'm all, "YOU'RE SO DELIGHTFUL!" My mom just gave him A LOOK. Oh my father...

GJHRUJSHF! If I HAVE to go to work, I am going to SLAP someone.

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment