Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm excited!

I had to work today! Although I got there at 8:30 (I had first pick at the towels, practically) and it was kind of nice. I would've been out of there at 3PM, but I helped (on my own terms) someone. She was the one I helped last time, and it was good. She got lucky, as her last two rooms wanted very little to NO service. I love when that happens. In the end, I just stayed there for a half-hour more. Not much of a big deal, as everyone was waiting in the hall to sign out. At least I'm getting good karma points!

Unfortunately, I also have to work tomorrow and the day after. This makes me kind of sad, but I won't be complaining too much when my paycheque comes in! (Next friday, by the way.)

Another thing I'm looking forward to coming in?

MY COMPUTER.

It's exciting!

Although I hope it comes in soon... They still haven't shipped it yet, so I'm waiting. Yeah! I'm just like WHOAH! COMPUTER!! It's exciting.

Yes.

Ha.

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment