Sunday, August 15, 2010

I worked, I came home, I read

I worked today. I also helped a few other people, which lead to not even leaving work until 5:45. I didn't mind, since I've only got a few weeks left before I go away to school. Aka: No more money coming in. Sad, but... I'll find another job when I'm at school (perhaps).

I don't know yet, to be honest. Probably, since I'll actually want to be able to afford such. There is only so much my parents can do from a far distance.

Speaking of far distances (haha segue!), I talked to my brother this evening. He told me about how he was near my school, and such. I asked him how the city was, and he said it was like the city HERE that I reside in now. So I guess that's reasonable. My parents already told me that, but it's nice to know from my brother.

My brother who is only six years old! (LIE!)

Nothing much else to report, really.

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment