Saturday, August 28, 2010

Internet!

There's never enough time to do the stuff I like. Next weekend, since I'll be alone, I will have time! I will read blogs, watch videos, and talk to my family. I need the internet for that, though. Hopefully there isn't any problems GETTING internet in my room. If that happens, I'll be sad! And I don't want to be SAD!

My internet is being insanely slow right now. I mean, it's even slower than usual. Usually it's at about 24 (or 26) kbps but it's at 9.6 RIGHT NOW!! THAT IS REALLY SLOW. It's kind of sad. I mean, really.

Gah.

Anyway, I'm done working. I got a reference. It's cool. Well, two. Except I still have to ask my boss. I just asked the lady who trained me, and it's nice. I like her, and she likes me (I think). So... I think I'll get a good reference from her! Meanwhile, my boss was always like, "YOURE DOING THINGS WRONG!" and I was like, "YOU SUCK". (I imagine Maureen Johnson saying that, in my head. Hahaha.) But yes! I didn't have to work after that stupid breakdown, so... GOOD! I'm glad that summer job is DONE. I'm surprised I actually made it through, though. It caused me a lot of stress. I even got injured on there! AND THAT IS SOMETHING I DIDN'T WANT TO HAPPEN! (Weird, huh?)

I got my eyebrows waxed today. They look spiffy. I wanted them to look like Emma Watson's (in a magazine I saw her in) but I forgot it at home. I wasn't allowed to be a copycat! SAD. (But, it's okay.) Yeah. Next on my list is to get a haircut. I want to go to this place in a mall where they wash your hair for FREE. And I'm all, FOR FREE?! Because free things are delightful. Truth!

Well, I don't know what to do. Go to bed? YEAH. No. Watch a movie? SURE.

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment