Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hm.. Water! I wants it!

If I get lice, I blame my job.

Today, I was just cleaning a room (as usual), and at the end of the room, as I was just emptying the garbage, I spotted a box of LICE TREATMENT. EW! So I got really paranoid that I had lice, thus thinking my head was itchy... It's not a nice feeling.

It was disguisting. So I kept thinking, did I touch my head after handing the blankets? Towels? And that room was just ANNNNNNNNNGH! They moved around the furniture, and I had NO IDEA how to put it back together! So when my room checker came into the room, she was all, "!" And I was like "?" Hah. Yeah. She asked me if it was like that when I came in there. And I wanted to be sarcastic and say, "no. I moved it around for fun!" But you know, that just doesn't fly.


SASS IS NOT GOOD! SASS IS NOT GOOD!

I work tomorrow as well. My feet are not pleased.

Anyway, I'm reading Wintergirls right now, and it's quite good. I noticed that my best friend likes the author, and I read a blog post from someone who said it was good, so when I was at the library, I grabbed it. And thought I'd write in a run on sentence about it. It's good.

Unlike sass, of course.

But... I want to continue reading before bed. Good night.

- Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment