Today, I worked. I worked at a steady pace that worked out to me being done at 3PM. Of course, I didn't sign out until 3:30, and didn't even get picked up until 4:00. EXCITING. (Except not. As it was hot, bright, and anything but awesome.)
I would've went to the library, but it was closed. And when the library is closed, it is sad. I also missed the library sale on Saturday. (I just realized that. Fail.) BUT! The library has a store at a mall where they have all their used books... I think I will CHECK IT OUT. Plus since I'm leaving for school, I might donate my books or just bring them to a used bookstore for credit. That would be cool! Although when I told my mom that, she was all, "not the ones I bought you for Christmas!" And I'm all, "of course not!!" Because I don't even think I read all of them yet. (I haven't. Fail.)
Anyway... Tomorrow, I plan, if I don't work tomorrow, to go to the library (where it's air conditioned) and use their wifi! Of course, this would mean I would have to get up at my regular time (to get a ride) and just hang around until the library opens. And stay there until like, 4:30. I COULD WATCH ALL THE VLOGBROTHER VIDEOS!! Or, at least, a few of them. I can't say this doesn't seem awesome. UNLESS, I go on a wifi-ish crawl, going to the hotspots: The mall, Starbucks, Seattle (coffee... not the city), and the library to finish it off. HM. Although that would require bus time. And I haven't been on a city bus since I ended co-op... Kind of. Yeah? I believe so.
Hm. I don't know. Hopefully I don't work tomorrow. I work on Wednesday, and I don't know if I like the four day straight business. I was actually REALLY MAD that they phoned me this morning. I mean, I KNEW they were going to, but I was like, !! So was another girl who was called in. She didn't even KNOW she was going to be! So she was out ALL NIGHT, and only had like, half an hour of sleep. Horrible.
Nobody had a smile on their face this morning...
Although a little boy was all, "hi!" And I was like, "hello". And he asked how I was, and I said fine, and I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders. He looked about two. I don't even think he comprehended the sentence he asked me. It was kind of cute. (Aka: It was cute.)
Yeah!
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment