Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ooh, late night activity!

It's cooling down right now, but boy, it is hot. Last night as I was listening to Smart mouths (as it's what I do), I decided, "HEY! MY ROOM IS HOT, BUT OUTSIDE IT SHOULDN'T BE!" So like a stealthy ninja, I went outside. I sat on my steps and listened to OLD NEWS. But it was good! Old news is still GOOD news. Truth! There is NOTHING like going outside at 2:30AM. The moon was really bright though, so it wasn't like it was REALLY DARK. I could actually see pretty much everything... near me. Good times. Plus my dogs were right beside me, so I wasn't like, freaking out or anything. If I can't sleep tonight, I am doing the same thing.

That's true.

Today I went shopping for the rest of my stuff. WHILE I do have a few more stuff to buy, I've got the main stuff down. My dad thinks it's too much. HOWEVER, once I get everything put away, I think it'll be good. My mom and I are living on the edge with buying my storage bins NOW. WHOOHHOO. Although when we were at Wal Mart, my mom saw her cousin, and the topic of my leaving came up. AND THE LADY MADE MY MOM PARANOID! Because she was talking about how HER niece was at school, and someone was STEALING her stuff! So my mom is all, "we must lock up your important stuff!!" So... I've got a dudley lock now. Interesting stuff, I tell you!

YEAH.

Well, not much to say. It's my brother's birthday tomorrow, and I still have to order his gift from the in.ter.net. I REALLY need to buy me a credit card.

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment