Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I mailed in my residence money! yay!

I got new shoes! I got new shoes! I grabbed the first size that I found, tried them on, said they were good, and put them in the shopping cart.

Later when I got home, walked in them a bit, I realized something: It's a little big in the back! And I can't tell my MOM that, or else she'd be all, "I told you to try on another pair!" You know, the classic "I told you so" thing. And I really don't like DEALING with that sort of thing.

So I'll just see how work goes tomorrow with those things.

*turns around to look at them*

They're white. And have some fancy GEL inserts in them. So I was like, "eh! They're good". AND I HOPE THEY ARE. Yes! As I have decided (well, sort of) that I am going to try and get a job at a hotel in Sault Ste. Marie. I don't know WHY, but I think it's solid work! OR I might just try something else before I even dread myself into that... But it's nice to know I have an option for weekends!

YEAH.

I mailed off my residence today, with some SPEEDY SERVICE THAT COST 10 DOLLARS. Intense! Although $10 to a $100 late fee isn't that bad, I guess... That was my reasoning, anyway. Mhm.

YEAH! I cashed my cheque in finally! And the bank was all, "student credit card?" and I was all ! "I'll ask my mom..." haha, yes. VERY cool. Mhm. I did leave some of my cheque in the bank, but I cashed the majority of it: I had STUFF to buy! Which I did... I even bought my mom lunch. Yeah! I thought it was a nice gesture.

TRUE.

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. Yay for new shoes! I hope they work out and are NOT too big! Maybe if you wear some thick socks or something...

    ALSO. I think you are drunk on your first paycheck! You are buying a lot of stuff! NECESSARY stuff (well, maybe not buying your mom lunch, but that WAS nice), but lots of stuff! Or maybe you're not drunk on your first paycheck. Maybe you just NEED A LOT OF STUFF.

    It's cool that you're thinking of getting a job at a hotel at Sault. It's SURPRISING because of how much you HATED this job at first, but it's pretty easy to get used to most work. And if you already know how to do it, they'll probably hire you and such.

    ReplyDelete