It was a holiday today! I'm never usually aware of it, so it's not that exciting.
Plus, I had to work.
Fortunately, I got time and a half (?) due to working on the holiday, so that was okay enough. Yes. It wasn't that bad of a day, although it was a bit rushed. Plus my feet were sore. Actually, it's not my entire feet, but the middle part? The part above the heel, and below the toes... Commonly known as the arch area? YEAH. And I mention this to my mom, and she's all, "I TOLD you I would buy you shoes!" So... Yeah. I must get on that.
I know, I know! I should. (I am taking your advice, Leah! IT IS HAPPENING THIS WEEK.)
My sister just said that "Little Soldier" by Dave Days reminds her of The Princess and the Goblin. Have you ever seen it? I just did some research (on wikipedia) and it was a bad movie! I liked it, though. I haven't watched it forever and ever, though! If I searched a bit (or asked my mom), I'm sure I can find it. Maybe that's what I'll do...
PERHAPS.
Anyway, today was good. I watched a few episodes of Friends and Psych, respectively. I also had some pancakes, and cereal. It was a very Breakfast Filled Day. And now, when I think of the pancakes, I want to throw up. I think I'm just getting sick of pancakes... My parents make them too much! ALTHOUGH I know I say that now, but probably in a few months, I'd kill for my parents pancakes!
Oh. Yeah. Anyway.
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've never seen this pincess goblin thing.
ReplyDeleteGET SOME SHOES!!! With good arch support in them or else with some inserts! YEAH.