I finished Liar this afternoon. I'm kind of surprised at myself for being able to put it down last night, especially after the little surprise waiting for me in part two. However, I was tired. When you're tired, you will sleep. You will even stop talking to your friends to be able to do so. When you're sleepy, nothing much else matters.
Anyway, I woke up this afternoon (12:20!), and went right for the book. It was quite good, and I didn't want to stop reading it. I enjoyed it so. The first thing I wanted to do was go on wikipedia after finishing it, but I couldn't find a page for it. This makes me sad, but it got me into reading various blogs, and discover some cool sites I'll be sure to return to; I already bookmarked them.
Spoiler: I thought she'd be a cheetah or something! I was wrong.
ANYWAY, moving on!
I went on a little spending spree this afternoon in front of my computer. I bought a Harry Potter bag, a Harry Potter-esque shirt, got some free coins in the process (thank you Ginny Weasley!), and even got a nerdfighter shirt from DFTBA Records mystery shirt thing. I hope I don't get one I already have... That would be sad sad sad. If so, I'll give the shirt to my brother for CHRISTMAS.
I was going to buy him a CD from DFTBA Records for his birthday, but I didn't have enough FUNDS on my onetimeusecreditcard! I will have to buy another one. Although I am going to have to buy one, anyway... I've got a convention pass to buy! (WHICH I will do so before September.. Saves money, yes!)
Anyway, I'm gonna go read a new book now!
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment