Friday, April 30, 2010

Sadness!

Stuff that make me cry...

1. Reading a book about these two housecats. No matter WHERE, WHEN or WHY I read it, I cry! But I continue to read it. Why? It's a good book!

2. Watching the movie Up. The first time I saw this movie, it was an emotional day. I mean, I cried a few times already that day, but when I was watching the movie, in a THEATRE, NO LESS, I started to cry. And just today, when I was watching it, I cried. It's a good movie, though.

3. Watching Grey's Anatomy. Oh yes, I'm part of that group of people who cry about the show. As I haven't watched in quite a few months, I can't say it's been too emotional for me on a weekly basis anymore.

4. Finding out in book nine that Michael and Mia broke up. Sure, Michael was in Japan, and Mia was being a complete fool in book eight, it didn't mean they were DONE! And I know, I read the comments about them breaking up, but I thought it was just the readers being confused about Mia spazzing out on Michael in book eight! LITTLE DID I KNOW.

5. When a character dies in a movie I'm watching.

6. Being kicked in the shin, or some other form of physical violence.

7. Laughing so hard that tears start streaming down my face.

Oh how that's a good one!

- Possum

1 comment:

  1. Oh,no! Julia crying is BAD! Very bad! I don't like it UNLESS it's because of REASON NUMBER SEVEN.

    I do love lists though.

    ReplyDelete