Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I saw a movie today!

Today I went to see The Bouny Hunter. I've been wanting to see this movie for quite a long time, so when the opportunity came up, I took it. I was a little hesitant to even do the movie thing tonight, because of my lack of money situation. But my sister was pretty much calling the shots. But it wasn't that bad, because I was able to pick out the place we were going to eat before the movie, and I got a hamburger and fries. But there was even a downside to that--I had to pay for my sister's meal. But it wasn't that bad, because she paid me into the movies... Various times throughout our sisterly history. (Plus the meal was only $6 dollars.)

The movie wasn't really what I was expecting, because I didn't really know what Jennifer Aniston's character was really up to. I heard she had a story to figure out--the reason why she missed her court date--but I didn't know much beyond that. I was quite surprised to see the antagonist in the movie was the villain in The Mask, too. A movie I just watched on Sunday with my brother and sister.


Sibling power, ftw.


On the note of The Mask, it was weird to see Cameron Diaz in her INTRODUCTION role. I mean, I don't know. I don't even like her too much, especially after seeing her in The Sister's Keeper this past summer, but it was okay I guess. Yes. Plus I was really aware of her in the Mask, because I remember a guy going "SHE WAS SO HOT IN THIS MOVIE!" and I was like "hm.. I don't like her." Hah.


I didn't even have to use the cash machine today at co-op. I was like "!" because I was getting all pumped up to use it. Actually, when my supervisor and I were doing my "report card" for my performance, the THING that I have to improve on is my technology use. Which I fuly agree, because my supervisor said it's NOTICEABLE! when I try and do something else when he asks about learning the MACHINE OF CASH! I guess I don't want the illusion of reality to be shattered just yet.


But it'll probably happen tomorrow.


Mhm!


School wise, I got my mark update for my first two classes, and I'm doing relatively okay. I could be doing better, though. Like I've been slacking on some of the assignments I've been doing lately, and that shows! I have not been getting 100% on them. And I know it's annoying when people complain about their marks when they're quite good, but I know I could be doing better.


Oh standards you set for yourself...


- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment