I got a new pair of shoes yesterday. They were the first pair I saw, and I just grabbed them. Usually I hate shoe shopping, but it was painless yesterday. So now I have a pair of black regular shoes, no converse. AND I AM GLAD! MY FEET ARE GLAD! Whoever says converse Chuck Taylor shoes are comfortable, they are LYING! They are lying more than Tiger Woods tried to deny his cheating!
(I don't know if he DID deny, but whatever. You get my allusion!)
So here's a memory of my childhood: When I used to get a new pair of shoes when I was younger, my dad would ask me: Are they fast? So to test them out, I would go running around my backyard and try them out. This happened for every single pair of shoes I got. Seriously. It was THE way to test out my shoes. And every single time, I'd PUT MYSELF TO THE LIMIT, to try and get my shoes to be awesome.
They usually made the cut.
On a random note: I had light up shoes! DID YOU?
Today I went to an art opening at an art gallery. My father had a piece in the show, so there was a person connection there. OH MY GOSH! One of the most boring experiences of my life. It didn't help that I was tired, but sheesh, very much an epic fail. Plus it was so hot in the room, it was like !! OPEN A WINDOW! However, there weren't any windows to open--epic fail.
I was able to sit with my cousin, though. We discussed epic fails (ala teachers, work) and just kind of chit chatted. It was kind of nice. I was also able to see some family I didn't even know I have... The usual, of course.
SO! My dad kept on telling people that I am going away to Sault college next year! HE'S ACCEPTED IT! HE IS ACTUALLY SPREADING THE NEWS NOW! The reaction for the majority is "why?" but for the minority, they're excited! That's cool, right? Now I just have to get my mom to start telling people. When I tell people I'm going to Sault in front of her presense, she goes all "not really, she thinks". !! WENCH! THAT'S NOT THE CASE!
But whatever.
Before the show, my dad, and two neighbours went out to dinner. We were planning on going to this restaurant that was a MADHOUSE. It's one of those bar/restaurants, and it was full of cougars! In the sense of older woman, not big cats. It was kind of funny, but it was awkward. So we walked down the street a bit more and ended up at a quiet chinese restaurant.
We go there often, so we knew what to expect.
I got my regular meal, and it was good. Although I got apple juice, instead of my regular cola. I thought I should at least ACT healthy. Hahaha. For the record, my regular meal is chicken balls, chicken fried rice and an egg role. Or sometimes even a spring roll; Whatever I feel like, really.
Yummah!
- Possum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment