Saturday, April 3, 2010

Just some random question/answers that don't count as a blog

Start off with the typical, are you 100% single?
Yep.

Is there a person that will always have a place in your heart?
Not really, no. Not in the romantic sense, at least.

What are your plans for your next birthday?
I don't know. I've got awhile before I have to think about that.

Does anyone disgust you?
No. At least, not right now.

Do you say sorry first?
When I feel like I should be saying it.

Is there someone who continuously lets you down?
Sort of, but I don't really pay much attention to it, anymore.

Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
Yes. I haven't got much to complain about right now.

Soooo, will you be sleeping on the floor tonight?
No. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be sleeping on my own bed.

Have you ever fallen asleep in someone's arms?
I have. It's quite embarrassing when it happens, I'm not going to lie.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
It depends on circumstances, just like everything else.

Hows your heart lately?
Fine. Sidney pulled on my heart strings this afternoon, that bugger.

What are you excited for?
Having some peeps tomorrow? Yeah.

Where is the person you miss the MOST right now?
Honestly, Murfreesboro, Tennessee! It feels like FOREVER since I've talked to her.

Was last night enjoyable for you?
It was nothing special. There was a scare, but that was more in the early morning hours.

How late did you stay up last night?
I think it was 4am? I was watching A Walk To Remember, but I was falling asleep when they were doing their spring play.

Would you ever consider getting back together with any of your exees?
No.

Are you still friends with the last person who broke your trust?
Am I? *thinks* I wouldn't say FRIENDS friend. Just kind of like an occasional "hey" thing.

Do you feel like anyone is playing mind games with you right now?
No.

Do you have a hard time making decisions?
Yes. I'm always switching from what I've decided. I'm not exactly what you'd call "constant".

What's worse, having someone mad or disappointed in you?
Disappointed in me. It's not something you can just BOUNCE back from!

Will this Friday be a good one?
Haha, if I was to answer this last week, I would've been like, "it IS Good Friday for a reason". But oh, how the joke time has passed. I guess. It's Friday... TGIF!

Can you call your last ex on the phone without it being awkward?
No.

Will you regret your next kiss?
I don't know. I can't read the future.

Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
I seriously hope that is NEVER possible. But to answer the question... sort of. All the evil people!

Last person you had a deep and meaningful conversation with?
I don't remember, really.

Is there someone you will never forget?
Yes! There are quite a few people that are just STUCK in my head.

Would you rather take a cruise to the Bahamas or spend 2 weeks in Europe?
Tricky! I think I would like to take my family to Europe for two weeks. =)

Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?
I want to say no.

Are you currently feeling the need to tell someone something?
Nope.

Does anything on your body hurt?
Now that I'm really aware of my body, I can feel things I wouldn't normally think of. Thanks, survey!

Do you secretly still talk to any exes?
No.

Is there someone that you can trust with all your secrets?
No! I can't even trust myself with all my secrets, let alone another human being.

Have you ever given up on someone but then went back to them?
Sort of. I just occasionally talk to them.

What were you doing at 8 this morning?
Sleeping, of course. Oh bliss.

What was the last reason that you cried?
I cut my finger doing the dishes! My eyes started to water.

What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
"Do I REALLY want to get new shoes today?" I decided I didn't.

Whats your hair like at the moment?
Down. Not brushed. Covered partially by a hat.

The current person you like, how long have you been interested in them?
Like a week? Oh Mugglecast hosts. You make me want to go to Florida even more.

Do you think two people can last forever?
Nothing lasts forever! But people can last for an extended length of time, yes.

What do you want at the moment?
Yahoo Messenger to be on my computer.

Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now?
I seriously doubt that.

Could you go the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
I think I could! I've been doing good so far.

What do you hear right now?
Simple Plan. "Don't tell me who I should be."

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
I get to eat some peeps tomorrow, and on Monday (extended weekend) some extended family is coming over for dinner. Yay...

Do you think you'll be married in 5 years?
Hahha, no. I doubt this even more than the dating thing.

What do you look forward to in the next 3 months?
Being done high school, forever!

Do you enjoy late night conversations?
I actually love late night conversations!

Are you tired?
Sort of, but not really. Hence the random survey I'm doing.

Would you hug the last person you hugged again?
I assume it's my mom, and I never want to stop hugging her.!

How long does it take you to shower?
They've become a bit longer with my listening to music thing, but they're still around the 11 minute mark.

Where did you get the necklace your wearing right now?
I'm not wearing a necklace. The only thing that's touching my neck right now is my hair. My shirt is KIND OF touching it.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
I can't even tell everything to someone of the SAME sex, let alone a BOY!

What was a happy time you have had in the past week?
I had a fun time at the movies, on Thursday.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
I've got had an abundance of people sing to me on my birthday. But pshh, that song is copyrighted, so I can't get them in trouble by listing their names.


Just before this picture was taken, there were no fees being paid into singing this child a song; Happy Birthday!

Scandalous, no?

P.S: That is ME! On my first birthday, it seems.



How would you feel if you got the person you liked?
I'd be like "WHOAH!" because I never even met them, before! And it's not just ONE person, but like TWO! And I'd be a bit of a whore. Haha.

I hate/love that question at the same time.

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment