Saturday, April 3, 2010

I wonder if this'll post!

Right now I’m watching Drillbit Taylor. I saw this movie a few years ago, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I remember seeing it in theatre though, and the guy sitting behind me smelled so strongly of cologne. It was a bit disgusting.

So this morning I woke up to some scary moments. Willow, my cat, jumped outside from my brother’s window, and was trying to get back in through my sister’s. She shouldn’t even BE outside, so I jumped out of bed, running outside. But before I even got outside, she was already back inside. I thought that was incredibly stupid.

I was in a bad mood when I started this blog, but now I’m not so much in one. I just sort of read what a friend wrote to me, and I was instantly better. I think I was just being all LONELY and SAD! It happens. I guess I don’t like being solo, for the most part.

^__^

Today my mom bought me Julie & Julia, the movie. I think it’s cool my mom bought me it. Although I’m pretty sure she bought me it because of the name. But it’s kind of obvious, if that was the connection, ha. Overall, even if I enjoyed the movie, I’m not that big of a fan of Julie Powell. I’m really aware of how stupid she is, ever since I read what Shelly Quade wrote about her. Plus when I came across her second novel at Chapters, I started to silently fume.

Opposed to freaking out on my own, aloud!

I wanted to throw the book across the room. Why is she so stupid? I dearly love Amy Adam’s portrayal of her, though. So I guess I’ll be rewatching that movie, soon enough. It gives me a craving for French food. Hmm… I think I’d kill a bug for a baguette sandwich right now.

Willow was craving for attention today. When I woke up for REAL this time, she was sitting in my closet. So when I raised my hand in a “come here” way, she jumped down out of my closet, and ran to my bed. SHE CAME! That’s how much she wants me. It’s brilliant.

In other news, I honestly can say I hate my internet.

Okay, so my parents are at least acknowledging Sault College. That’s good, right? It was in a negative way (ala not being able to afford food) but at least they’re saying “hey, you’ll be there!” I see this as encouragement for awesome. I just kind of want to go there, because they have a good program, I’ll actually be having wifi, AND cable! That’s more than I can say for being at home. Because the school here, it doesn’t have the program I want, there isn’t any wifi, or any cable. It’s just kind of pointing to the Sault!

Exactly.

- Possum

No comments:

Post a Comment